1) Tuition fees of international students to be admitted to undergraduate, master’s and doctoral programs of Atilim University as of 2018-2019 academic year have been determined by the Board of Trustees.
a) Undergraduate Students
- Annual tuition fee for undergraduate programs and Department of Basic English, School of Foreign Languages is 9.800 USD including VAT.
- Scholarships granted to international students by Admission and Scholarship Evaluation Committee cover preparatory school, as well.
- Regardless of academic achievement status, students in the Department of Basic English are exempted from tuition fees depending on their scholarship rates for maximum 10 semesters including preparatory school; however, the students beginning undergraduate education directly are granted scholarship for maximum 8 semesters. Students who fail to graduate at the end of these periods shall not be granted scholarship.
- Additionally, scholarship periods of students to register in Atilim University with student transfer begin at the semester of registration and last 10 semesters for preparatory school students and 8 semesters for those who start undergraduate education directly.
b) Graduate Students
- Master’s and doctoral students to receive prep courses at the Department of Basic English shall pay 1.500 USD including VAT per course.
- Scholarships granted to international students by Admission and Scholarship Evaluation Committee do not cover preparatory school.
- The students of non-thesis master’s programs, thesis master’s programs and doctoral programs shall be granted scholarship for 3, 4 and 8 semesters respectively. Students who fail to graduate at the end of these periods shall not be granted scholarship.
2) Current international students of the University pay the tuition fee determined at the semester of their admission.