Please visit the International Relations Directorate at Incek Campus with the following documents:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 4 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Recognition certificate, if available (The candidates who are accepted to graduate programs must initially check with the Registrar’s Office staff whether their undergraduate degree diplomas have recognition approved by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK). If not, the candidates must individually apply to YÖK to obtain their recognition certificates.
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency (To be certified by Atilim University School of Foreign Languages)
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
Please note that YÖS results are not required and not accepted in the admission and registration processes for international students, regardless of the university holding the examination.
For Higher Education Council Presidency of School Inquiry Certificate;