Documents Required for Registration
We wish success and good luck to our new international students.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- Turkish Identity Card / Foreign National Identity Card ((Residence Permit) / Blue Card; if any
- 4 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and copies, their certified translations into Turkish or English and their copies.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (High School Equivalency Certificate shall be obtained from the Ministry of National Education by the candidates who are accepted to undergraduate programs)
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency (To be certified by Atilim University School of Foreign Languages).
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit and the tuition fee payments required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
Please note that YÖS results are not required and not accepted in the admission and registration processes for international students, regardless of the university holding the examination.