- About Us
- International Students
- International Mobility - ERASMUS+
Notice: Important Information for Prospective Students
Applications For Spring 2018/2019
Dear Prospective Students,
Applications for graduate programs of Atılım University for the semester Spring 2018/2019 is open. We accept applications only by email to email@example.com According to the regulations of YÖK (Higher Education Council of Turkey), universities can not intake bachelor students during Spring semester.
You can find the list of graduate programs from our web site ic.atilim.edu.tr
Agencies should send their email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master’s and Ph.D. programs application deadline is January 31,2019. Applications submitted after this deadline or applications which are not sent to email@example.com are not taken into consideration. Evaluation process will start when we receive all the required documents. In case of missing documents, evaluation period does not start. Candidates should provide all the required documents.
We would like to inform you about important dates about your application.
New international student registration period is between December 28, 2019 and February 22, 2019.
Atılım University Proficiency Exam (APEX) Dates
First Atılım University Proficiency Exam (APEX) will be held on January 4, 2019 10:00. You should register before January 2, 2019 12:00 by sending your passport and stating your interest for entering the examination to firstname.lastname@example.org You should get acceptance before that date in order to enter APEX.
Next APEX will be held on January 21, 2019 10:00. You should register before January 17, 2019 12:00 by sending your passport and stating your interest for entering the examination to email@example.com. Please, notice that only registered students can enter the Final APEX.
Final APEX for Spring 2018/2019 will be held on March 7, 2019. You should register before March 5, 2019 12:00 by sending your passport and stating your interest for entering the examination to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, notice that only registered students can enter the Final APEX.
Course registration will take place between February 6, 2019 and February 8, 2019. Courses will start on February 11, 2019. We advise you to complete your registrations before course registrations.
If you want to apply for scholarship, please indicate this in your application email and attach relevant documents for the evaluation. (SAT score, GMAT score, YÖS score, reference letter etc.)
In order to start our university, you should satisfy our English requirements, you can find the language requirements form the link below.
If you can not provide required document for English, you can enter Atılım University Proficiency Examination (APEX). For the exam dates, please check ic.atilim.edu.tr regularly.
Bank Account Information:
For tuition payment information please see the following link:
To get information regarding the term deadlines and processes please check out our academic calendar from the following link: https://www.atilim.edu.tr/en/oim/page/3644/2018-2019-academic-calendar
Documents Required During Registration:
You should provide all the original documents stated in the required documents field. For recognition of your diplomas, you also should get recognition document from YÖK before registration.
The address of YÖK is below.
Yükseköğretim Kurulu Başkanlığı
Üniversiteler Mah. 1600. Cad. No:10 06800
Rules for APEX (Atılım University Proficiency Exam) Foreign Examinees
1. Please review the sample optical mark reader answer form which will be used in the exam and on the exam day fill in the form accordingly.
2. Please bring your pencils, erasers and pencil sharpeners on the exam day.
3. You should use a pencil for accurate scanning of answers. Make sure that the pencil is dark and fills the circle so that it can be read by the scanner. You can’t use a pen to fill in the form or to shade the correct letter. (A-D).
4. If your name and surname are too long, just write your surname on the form and shade the necessary letter from A to Z.
5. If you have your Atılım University Student ID Card, please bring it on the exam day. If you don’t have it, you should have any other ID or passport with a photo on it with you.
6. If you have your Atılım University Student ID Card, you should write the student ID on the optical answer form as well but if you don’t have it, you can leave these boxes empty.
7. Before the exam starts make sure that you place your mobile phone, which is off, on the teacher’s desk in the exam room.
8. Cheating is not allowed. If you are suspected of cheating, appropriate action will be taken and your exam will be cancelled.